This listed building located in the centre of Aldershot Garrison comes under the proud guardianship of Farnham Astronomical Society. It is home to an original 8-inch cell refractor telescope mounted on an equatorial pillar with counterweight clockwork drive, built in 1891 by the famous Sir Howard Grubb of Dublin. With the exception of infrequent public open evenings visits to the observatory are by arrangement only.
Location event organiser
Farnham Astronomical Society organises stargazing events at this location.
Location has an observatory that is accessible to the public by prior arrangement or during public events.